Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
2. The collection of cookies in the aforementioned manner can be regarded as personal data processing. Such processing is possible based on a statutory ground - the Controller’s legitimate interest - and is enabled by Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as the “GDPR”).
3. The website can be used in a mode that does not enable the collection of data about the behaviour of website visitors – this mode can be set up as a part of the browser settings or an objection can be made against such collection based on the Controller’s legitimate interest in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, by sending it to the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will then be assessed promptly, within no more than 30 days of its receipt. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be stored only for the time necessary of the operation of the website.
4. If you make an objection to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the operation of the website, in such case it is not possible to guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of the website.
5. Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring traffic to the website and creating statistics concerning traffic and visitors’ behaviour at the website are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in this case in anonymous form that does not enable the identification of an individual.
6. Cookies are stored for the period that is stated below for the various types of cookies.
7. The cookies collected are processed by other processors:
The service provider Facebook Business Manager, operated by Facebook Inc., registered office: 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025
8. The cookies are subsequently processed by the processors in such a manner that:
9. Please take note that in accordance with the GDPR you have the right:To withdraw consent to processing; To ask the Controller for information about what personal data of yours will be processed; To request from the Controller access to such data and have them updated or rectified, or restrict their processing; To request for the Controller the erasure of such personal data - the Controller will perform erasure unless the erasure is in conflict with valid legal regulations and the Controller’s legitimate interests; To exercise your right to data portability;